Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer Updates + Micaiah's Blog

Well, summer started for us over two weeks ago, but morning sickness has had the best of me for the past 8 weeks, so I haven't been up to blogging. Thank God I've reached my 14th week and morning sickness is finally over! The kids have been keeping me on my toes - well, more like keeping me in the driver seat of our minivan driving all over town. Last week the enjoyed VBS at a large local church across town. They loved it. This summer the kids all picked at least one activity, but with four kids, that's a lot of activities! Lydia's doing gymnastics, Mimi's taking ice skating lessons and art lessons, and Micaiah's taking tennis lessons and going to volleyball camp. What's Kari doing? Well, guess she gets to ride all over town with mom :) - she's a real trooper. Oh and of course, lots of swimming. This week is the first week the temps have been in the hundreds. I haven't had a chance to get any picts of the kids swimming yet. I've got to remember to bring my camera!
These are a few picts of the kids with their father's day gifts for Mike. Mimi and Micaiah made him some glass art pictures. Can you tell what they are? Lydia made Mike a picture of himself. Can you see the resemblance?

I know some of you have been checking out Micaiah's blog. In an effort to keep him writing this summer, he's been updating his blog fairly regularly. If you haven't had a chance, I know he'd love to have you take a look and leave a comment or two. Actually, he updates his blog w/ Chau events even more than I do! micaiahsblog.blogspot.com

2 comments:

e said...

i like it that Lydia got the eyebrows right!

Emily said...

Sounds like the kids are having a fun, filled summer...and those gifts to Mike...precious:) BTW, Micaiah's blog is great. I'll let Nathan know to stop by.