Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lydia Turns 4!




Not sure if I'll be very good with keeping up w/ this blog, but I figure people mostly want to see pictures anyway, and I can pretty much keep up w/ that. Lydia turned 4 this Monday. It's really hard to believe. We're always working so hard to help her act "like a big girl", but when I actually step back and think about it, I can hardly believe how fast the time has flown by. That little girl we got to know at 9 months old, is now a 4 year old "flying fairy".

3 comments:

jennifer chou said...

hey i love the top of your blog! its perfect! I love to see pictures, just don't do those slide shows with all the sappy music, i can't handles those.

Natalie said...

We can't believe how big all the kids are! Lydia looks so lovely too! Look at all her hair!!! She has grown into such a cutie pie.

By the way, I love the sappy music slide shows!!!

Leonie Kuypers said...

Happy Birthday Lydia! We're excited to be able to see pictures of you all on your new blog!